|The Orange County Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with Citslinc International, is hosting this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Experience China with other Chamber members. The 10-day trip includes memorable sites, both ancient and modern, and the opportunity to enjoy a multitude of first-hand unforgettable cultural experiences (new option for this trip: the Terra Cotta Soldiers! for an additional fee of $500). |
You’ll learn about the Chinese business system and have the opportunity to meet with Chinese business leaders as well as visit a school.
The trip includes:
- Round-trip international airfare
- Transportation to and from Kennedy Airport
- 4-star and 5-star accommodations
- Three full meals per day
- English-speaking tour guides
- Intra-city transportation
- Admission to all tours and attractions
- $2,299 per person, double occupancy
Click here to print registration form.
Click here to view the trip itinerary.
Click here for frequently asked questions.
Click here for a visa application.